Friday, January 21, 2011

First Piece of Physical Evidence

I wanted to take my mind off of things tonight. So I picked up my girlfriend from her house, and we went out to dinner. Afterwards, we were going to go to karaoke to meet up with other friends. I brought my camera along so I could film us singing. However, when we got out of dinner, I noticed something that I thought was very interesting. I took my camera out and filmed it.

First Piece of Evidence

If it wasn't clear enough on the video, I have pictures posted here too.





Nobody knew where me and my girlfriend were going. Simply that we were going to dinner. Considering she is still having a lot of coughing fits, I don't know if He was following her or me. It would make sense He is following her, whether He wants her or me, because with her close connection to me, it gives Him a close connection to me, through her.

I'm still not telling her anything just yet. This isn't enough for me to want to worry her. I didn't even show her the note/drawing. I tossed it into my backseat until I got home. Guess I have to wait and see what tomorrow brings when I go to work.

On the plus side, my leg is feeling better finally. I can bend it with minimal pain. I don't need to use the cane anymore.

I am still gonna take it with me everywhere, though. For protection from any proxies.

No comments:

Post a Comment