Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Help...............................

She's missing.


Kelley



She's gone....................


Yesterday we took the day off from each other so we could spend time with our respective familes for Memorial Day. It was a chance for both of us to explain to our families what happened with us (the whole "she's pregnant and now we're engaged" story). Surprisingly, despite what happened in my past with my ex-fiancee, my family was very supportive of us. My parents absolutely adore Kelley, and she does everything she can to get along with my family, which is a hell of a lot more than my ex did.

Today, Kelley was supposed to go and get the sonogram so we could actually see our baby and find out if it could be a boy or a girl. She was supposed to call me when she got out (since I worked today) so that I could go by her house and see the pictures.


She never called.


I called her several times, but there was no answer. I went online to facebook and such to see if she had been online at all today, but nothing. Then, it occured to me. After OutOfTheLie's last video, I thought that I should check youtube, see if there was another video.

There was.

Captured

Whoever this person was, they were IN her house, in her ROOM. The title of the video is CAPTURED. This person KIDNAPPED my fiancee. And I honestly have no idea where to start looking for her. I can't call the cops, they'll say there isn't enough evidence. Not only that, but if this person works for Him, the police will be of no help.

This must be there way to get to me.


Don't worry Kelley. Somehow, I will find you and save you.

Even if I must sacrifice myself for you and our child.

-Lucien Drage
Leader of the Isabel Initiative and the Keeper Alliance
Fighter for the Cause
Survivor of The Threat
Defender of the Scared
Friend of the Free-willed
Brother to All

No comments:

Post a Comment