Wednesday, March 7, 2012

He Died

Donnie is dead.

I've been keeping silent, except for a comment here and there on the blogs of different fighters and runners, because I received a text from Donnie, saying he was in trouble and needed my help. When I finally got to his location, he was nowhere to be found. I got worried, so I tried texting him again. No response. I walked out of his hideout and tried calling him. I heard the ringtone from his cellphone go off. It was on the ground in front of a tree. I didn't want to, because I knew it was probably true, but I looked up into the tree.

Garbage bags. Several of them.

I climbed the tree and pulled the bags down. I heard sloshing inside a few of them. I carefully opened the bags and ultimately found his head. I know Donnie wouldn't go this far as to fake his own death again, especially not in this manner.

I took the bags to a nearby park later that night, making sure nobody was around. I buried the bags fairly deep, doing the best I could to lay his body to rest. He was a good ally, and a great friend. It's probably best Lucien has no memory and cannot read this blog. Knowing Donnie was killed by The Threat would probably send him into another rage.

I called Lobo to let him know what happened. He was pissed off, but knew that he couldn't do anything to help. He was busy on his own mission. He went off to Europe because he wanted to explore The Black Forest, figure out all of its secrets. He's learned the ins and outs of that place, even managing to smuggle out several of the captured people there being used in that abomination's Hollowing process. He hopes to be back out in the states by the end of the month.

I am still keeping an eye on Lucien. All he has posted about are his dreams, but it looks like a bit of his memories may be leaking into the dreams. He has dreamed about Kelley, knowing nothing about who she is. I'm a little worried about what could happen if his memories come back. I'm afraid that he may go out there looking for The Threat, and wind up getting himself killed. But at the same time, if his memories come back, we could learn what happened to him during his disappearance. I'll try to keep you all updated as I can.

-The Count

1 comment:

  1. You need to set barrier around your home, set 8 quartz crystals in the compas rose pattern (1 each at the Cardinal points of North, East, South and West points and and 1 each in between the main crystals) along the perimiter of your base and surround it with a circle of sea salt. That'll keep Tall, Pale and Faceless and his influence at bay for a bit, the Proxies are a different matter that will require physical force to repel.

    ReplyDelete