Saturday, April 2, 2011

About The Horse

So, I managed to speak to my boss after my work-shift yesterday. Found out about the guy that own's the horse from my job.

About 6 years ago, before I had started working there, an older gentleman came to my job and asked about how much it would cost to take care of a horse there: keeping him in the stable, feeding him, training him, and vet care if it was needed. After learning the cost of it all, the man said that he would return within a week to give them an answer on if he wants his horse there.

About 3 days later, a young man came in. He said that the older man that came in was his father, but that he passed away. However, he still wanted the horse to be kept there. So the young man immediately produces a check, which actually would cover the first year in full. He said that he would come by once in awhile to check on the horse, give extra money if it was needed.

My boss said that he only sees the guy twice a year. Once to check up on the horse, and once to pay for the next full year. I asked what the two guys looked like. He only remembered the young guy. He said he was about my height, maybe a little shorter, with black hair, and almost piercing green eyes. His build was somewhat lean, and he carried himself with a lot of pride. I asked if he knows the man's name. He said that the man only introduced himself as C.

I am guessing that this mystery man that owns the horse is The Count. He hasn't been there yet, so perhaps sometime in the near future, he'll arrive at my job to check on the horse. If so, I need to make sure I'm working that day. I need to meet him.

In other news, Kay is safe. Thanks to Sage and Hakurei. They managed to find, rescue, and get medical help for her. I didn't say anything on here because I didn't want anybody else to know. You never know who is reading this. People may take that as a moment of weakness and come after me, or I may get the taunts and jeers of the people who supported what happened to her. All that matters now is that she's safe.

And in a side note, I'm taking a mini-vacation next weekend. Me, my girlfriend, and several other friends of ours are getting away from our area of New Jersey for four days. I'm hoping that nothing happens during that time. I already had one day with my girl ruined because of Him. I don't need a vacation ruined too.

-Lucien Drage
Member of the Isabel Initiative
Fighter for the Cause
Survivor of The Threat
Defender of the Scared
Friend of the Free-willed
Brother to All

No comments:

Post a Comment