Friday, May 27, 2011

The Next Step

It seems Kay is surviving in that other dimension or wherever she is trapped. Amal and Ryuu are doing their best to save her, and I leave it in their hands. They are dealing with things that I have no knowledge or experience in, so there is little I could do to help her out. This is their specialty, not mine. I will, however, take care of things on my hand as I normally do.

Meanwhile, after finding out about my girlfriend, Kelley, being pregnant, I decided that it's time for me to take the next most important step in our relationship.


I went to the store earlier today, and I bought something for her. I am giving it to her tonight after I get out of work.


I picked up an engagement ring.



Tonight, I am proposing to Kelley. I am going to make her my wife.


If I survive long enough for a wedding to happen.

-Lucien Drage
Leader of the Isabel Initiative and the Keeper Alliance
Fighter for the Cause
Survivor of The Threat
Defender of the Scared
Friend of the Free-willed
Brother to All

No comments:

Post a Comment