Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Package For Me

A package came in the mail today for me. I haven't ordered anything, and I haven't been expecting anybody to send me anything. Needless to say, I was extremely cautious about the package, especially when I saw who it was from.


It was from Donnie.


The classic "receive a package from somebody who just died" situation. It really seems like it's a movie happening. Except in this movie, there are too many bad endings and nowhere near enough happy ones.


I opened the package, and all that was in there were a bunch of large manilla envelopes, and two letters that were sitting on top.

The first letter read as follows:

Lucien,
     My husband had given me instructions to mail this package to you in case anything happened to him. I don't know what's included in here, but he said that you would know what to do with all of it. Please take care.

-Michelle


The second letter read as follows:

Lucien,
    If you are receiving this package, then the worst has happened to me. What is included in this package is everything that should help you. All of this information has helped me, and my father before me. Now it's your turn. Do what you can with it, finish the work we started. And don't let the FBI stop you. Especially Fisk. If he comes near you, run.

-Donnie


After reading the letters, I took the manilla envelopes out of the package and I opened them up, one by one.

They were Donnie's files.


He sent me all the files from his father and himself on the missing children. But there was one more thing.

At the very bottom of the package, there was one last envelope. This one had actual writing on it, and it was the thickest envelope of all of them.

The writing on the envelope?



SLENDERMAN

-Lucien Drage
Leader of the Isabel Initiative and the Keeper Alliance
Fighter for the Cause
Survivor of The Threat
Defender of the Scared
Friend of the Free-willed
Brother to All

No comments:

Post a Comment