Monday, September 12, 2011

Germany

Hey guys, it's Brittany here. Lucien is sleeping right now in the bed of our hotel room. He looks so cute while he's sleeping. Anyway, he gave me the information to his blog so I could log in and update you.

We got to Frankfurt International Airport early on Saturday, and we've spent the past couple of days just doing a little bit of sightseeing. He's been so exhausted, though. I'm guessing it's because he's never been on a plane before and never experienced jetlag.

We're gonna do some more sightseeing today, and then tomorrow, we're taking a train to Baden-Württemberg, the German state where The Black Forest is located.

I called my dad last night to check up on Will (my son). He's doing well, though he's missing me. I've never been more than a day away from him. I miss the little guy too. I can't wait til we can go home and see him again. That's right, I said WE.

Lucien and I had a conversation last night about what was going to happen when we were done here in Germany. He said he was going to finish looking for The Count, and hope that he doesn't get killed by anybody coming after him. I told him I just wanted to go home to my son. He said he'd love to join me, but doesn't want to put me in any danger. I told him after everything I went through with my ex-husband, danger didn't bother me anymore.

We both began talking about the rough situations we had with our exes, and he even started crying when he brought up Kelley. It really must be hard when your unborn child is killed in front of your eyes, and then the person you love kills themself. At this point, we were holding each other in the bed, just cuddling. I looked at him after and I asked him if he wanted to come home with me when this was done. I admitted that I never stopped caring about him after we ended things, and he said he felt the same way. Its just that a long distance relationship was difficult for both of us.

Ultimately, I told him I still loved him and said I wanted him to come with me, to be a father to Will. He said he would love to. He just hopes that he'll never bring any danger to either of us. So now, both of us are gonna get what we want: I'm going to get a father for my son, and he's gonna get a loving family of his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment