Friday, October 7, 2011

Today, I'm heading over to Brittany's father's house. I have to tell him about what happened to her. Also, I need to tell her son something as well. I'm not sure if I can tell him the truth. But I have to tell him something as to why his mother is not going to be around anymore. I'm sure I'll figure out something.

As for The Count, I think I do know what you mean on "returning home." I believe I know exactly where to go. I only pray that this is not another trap, or that this whole chase has been for nothing.

You know, it has been nine months since I started this whole thing. Originally, I just wanted to investigate Him and discover the truth. Now, I've lost two people that I have loved, almost lost my sister, lost a good friend (in Sammie), and who knows what else I may lose as I continue to go further.

On the other hand, I have made several good friends. People who are like me: running and fighting against the same enemy. Their strength, their conviction, that has helped to keep me strong, but how long can I continue this?

There are times that I simply wish I could forget all this happened, even though that means losing my friends. You know, maybe if I forgot all about what has happened to me, forgot all about Him, maybe I'd be safe. Maybe I wouldn't be living in fear of losing those I care about.

Just maybe...

1 comment:

  1. Yes. The answer is yes, you would be safe. Why do you think so many have been given the offer to forget and move on with their lives? Because they'd be safe and not every have to worry about any of this ever again.

    As nice as it would be for all of us to just forget, you know we can't. You especially can't. You've come too far, and suffered through too much.

    You have us, your followers. We'll be with you every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete