Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Not Going Away

I mean the mask.

I put it away, I keep waking up with it on my face.

And yet, for some strange reason, it feels oddly comfortable on me. Almost like it belongs on my face.

You would think, if this was some sort of attack on me by Slenderman to get me to become one of his little minions, I wouldn't be so coherent or I would be hearing voices.

But I'm not.

Does this mean that I'm strong enough to resist Him?

Or is he just lulling me into a false sense of security?

Either way, the mask, Him, and his army are not going away anytime soon.

This is the hand I was dealt.

I have to play it all the way through.

-Lucien Drage
Member of the Isabel Initiative
Fighter for the Cause
Survivor of The Threat
Defender of the Scared
Friend of the Free-willed
Brother to All

1 comment:

  1. Be careful Lucien, this whole mask business does not sound good at all.

    ReplyDelete