Monday, March 14, 2011

Ugh, My Head

Still getting headaches. Probably gonna be for awhile.

This weekend turned out pretty interesting for my birthday.


Friday night, I went out to dinner with my girlfriend. Nothing romantic, just TGI Fridays. It was a nice, relaxing evening.

Saturday night, I went out with a group of friends, including the girlfriend. Didnt get back to her place til 5:30 in the morning. Woke up on Sunday at around 11am.

But I woke up with the mask on again.

I left it at home. I put it in my closet. And yet, there it was on my face.

Got home last night from work, checked my closet to make sure it wasn't a second mask, and the mask from my closet was gone. Unless my parents or one sister grabbed it and snuck it over, which I highly doubt, I think we know how the mask followed me.

Ugh, I think I need to lay down for a bit. Rest my head up before I pass out from the pain.

-Lucien Drage
Member of the Isabel Initiative
Fighter for the Cause
Survivor of The Threat
Defender of the Scared
Friend of the Free-willed
Brother to All

1 comment:

  1. Well you know what they say about becoming the mask Drage!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete