Monday, June 6, 2011

One Lead

Up until today, I have had no idea how to find Kelley. I don't even know if she's safe. I went to the police in her town on Friday (which is right across the street from her house). They didn't find any fingerprints or DNA samples other than her family and myself. They actually brought up the idea that Kelley ran away and was just basically ignoring me. There is no reason for her to do that, not after how happy we were. They said that unless they had any evidence, witnesses, or leads, it was basically a cold case. All I could do after that was return home and wait for them to call me or her family if they discovered anything.

I've been panicky, scared, upset, and even angry these past several days. I began thinking that this person that kidnapped Kelley was The Count. Afterall, he did say that he had one last clue to deliver to me. But what would kidnapping Kelley have to do with determining his identity? It doesn't seem like him. Then again, if he is a proxy or an agent, you never know what they can/will do.

However, something happened today that made me realize that it wasn't The Count. At least, I am fairly confident that it's not him.

At work today, my phone rang. Only for a few seconds, but it rang.



It was from Kelley's cell phone.

No voicemail was left or anything, and my phone died after that phone call. So I got home from work and I charged my phone. This was the result of me calling her phone back.

The Phone Call


I know that voice. I know it all too well. A memory from my past I never wanted to come back.


It was Samantha.

My ex-fiancee.


She is the one that kidnapped my girlfriend. She must be OutOfTheLie. She must still be obsessing over me for some reason. Afterall, the last time I saw her, she had tried to kill me. She is definitely a proxy of Slenderman.

I have no choice. I have to go and meet her if I want my fiancee and child back.

June 12th, 9pm.

Judgement Night.

-Lucien Drage
Leader of the Isabel Initiative and the Keeper Alliance
Fighter for the Cause
Survivor of The Threat
Defender of the Scared
Friend of the Free-willed
Brother to All

No comments:

Post a Comment