Thursday, June 16, 2011

Recovering

I cannot say much right now. I have been in the hospital with Kelley since Sunday night. Things didn't go exactly as Samantha had planned, but they didn't work out in my favor. Put it this way: do you know how hard it is to do anything when your main arm is in a cast and sling?

Not really able to talk, I have to keep an eye on Kelley. I will try to update later if I can.

Hehe, and to think that today is our one year anniversary. Both of us being hospitalized is exactly how I wanted to spend it (note the sarcasm there).

Lucien Drage, out.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear you at least both got out okay.

    Stay safe, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get out the hospital soon. I now how much it sucks to loose the use of your main arm.

    ReplyDelete