Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Certainly Not Fun

The flu. It sucks.


My father has had it for about 5 days, and now I'm getting it. Perhaps that will explain everything with me getting sick.

Passed out yesterday and was out for several hours.


When I came back on, I saw Sammie online, so I messaged her.

But it wasn't her.



She was hallowed.

She kept referring to her master. Saying that he let me live when he encountered me. That soon I will join him.

So, first I almost lost my sister, now my friend is hallowed.

I feel so helpless now. It's like, I can't do anything to protect my family and my friends.

But I will not give up.

I will find a way to save her.

No matter what it takes.


I will save her..........



For Darby


-Lucien Drage
Member of the Isabel Initiative
Fighter for the Cause
Survivor of The Threat
Defender of the Scared
Friend of the Free-willed
Brother to All

1 comment:

  1. At least they made a cure, so you can get her back.

    -Shelby
    NAPPA, Friend, Therapist

    ReplyDelete