Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Didn't Want To Post

But I wanted to make sure that I had all the details I could possibly get first.

There was apparently a murder in my town. From what I have read, an older man in my town was brutally murdered and dismembered. His body parts were scattered in three trash bags. The first was found behind a church, the second at a construction site. The third bag, which contained his hands, was not found. There have been two arrests made in this case, and its been said that there is enough evidence to convict them.

I dont think it was them.

Yes, there are some sick people in the world. But who even has a strong enough stomach or will to go through with not only murdering somebody, but cutting their body up into several pieces?

The FBI was in my town for this case. They haven't been here since I was only about 8 months old.

There was a major plane crash. Two airplanes collided in the air, crashing in both my town and the town next door. The plane that crashed in my town, actually crashed on the street my family and I were living on. The only memories I have of this incident are news reports that I have watched on it.

The present case: the murder and dismemberment? The man who was killed lived on that same street.

Is there a connection between the two incidents, besides the street? Not at all. Is there possibly something on that street I should look into? Maybe.

Nearly 4am, snow is kinda heavy outside. I get to do the shoveling and all since my father works all day. Maybe I should try to get some sleep, have some energy before I do that fun work.

Though, I'm not sure if I want to. Not after the strange dream last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment