Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend From Hell (Or Wherever He's From)

So, I haven't posted in a couple of days, due to me usually being away on weekends. I guess I should start with yesterday.

Saturday, I had work from 1:30pm til 10pm. It seemed like it was gonna be a normal day. Except for a few things. First, one of the horses I work with, for no reason at all, just stomped on my two feet (they were next to each other). He caught both of my big toes. Left one is fine, right one is swollen and red/black. This is one of the few horses that never acts up with me. Another of the horses that never acts up with me, starting throwing his head back randomly, rearing up and almost came down on me. I also didn't mention it, but a few weeks back, another of the horses that rarely givesme trouble caught his knee to the side of my head. The horses have been acting really strange lately, and I don't know if it's because of Slenderman's presence near my job, or if................well, I'll talk about my theory on another post. And then, another fun thing that happened, while some of my coworkers were riding the horses, one of the giant fans we have in the indoor area suddenly malfunctioned for no apparent reason. Pieces of it came flying off, almost hitting people, and the sound it produced was almost like a machine gun. The horses were so freaked out by it and had a lot of trouble calming down. We still have no idea what happened to the fan.

Saturday night, after I got out of work, I went to my girlfriend's house. I wanted to be there for her due to her two hospitalizations this past week and to make sure she was ok. She was coughing a lot during the night. We went to sleep at around 1am. I woke up, maybe about 2 hours later, and she wasn't in the bed. I got up and I took a look around the basement area (where her bedroom, brothers' bedrooms, and bathroom are) but I couldn't find her. I went back into her room, and there she was, laying on the bed, fast asleep. I'm really scared for her now.

Today, I got to work, and I tried to be kinder with the horses, but they all seemed very anxious. Nothing spectacular happened until after work.




I was attacked.




I was walking to my car, which is about a 5 minute walk from my job, under a parking garage. As I'm about maybe 20 feet from the car, somebody comes out of nowhere and tackles me to the ground. I didn't have my cane-sword (it was in my car, I'm trying not to rely on it, but regretted not taking it out earlier), so all I had was my body to defend myself. I'm not in the greatest of shape, but I'm not out of shape either. I also have a black belt in tae kwon do, which I was going to put to use. Before I could, this person suddenly just started punching me in the right leg, in the exact same spot where I got kicked almost a week ago. I was finally able to throw this person off of me. I could see the figure better, and I could tell it was a male. He tried to come after me again, but I used his weight against him and threw him into the wall. He fell down, and I made a break for my car. I got the door open, but the mysterious figure grabbed me. Before he could pull me away, I managed to grab my cane-sword. I jammed the hilt of it back into his face, and I heard a cracking sound. Not like the cracking of bones, but like the cracking of plastic. I turn around, and the person's hood has come down.


He is wearing a mask.

I realize now that I'm most likely being attacked by one of His proxies. I pull the sword out of the cane and I point it at him. I ask him "What is it you want?" He responds, but not in English. The words didn't sound familiar at all to me of any language I could recognize. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if I can even remember what it was he said. I was ready to stab at him, but he suddenly turned his head and darted off. I didn't want to stick around in case more were coming, or somebody else was coming. I got into my car and I sped on home.

Looks like I have an excuse to keep using the cane. My leg hurts so badly.

I'm also pretty sure this won't be the last attack I have to deal with. But I think it's time I start preparing myself. I need to start training, not just with my cane-sword, not just with my body, but with every weapon I have.



And believe me, I have plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment