Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good News, And Bad

I just got home from the hospital after bringing my girlfriend home.

The good news? The pain she was suffering was due to an infection inside her, which the doctor prescribed antibiotics and pain killers for.

However, she was and is still extremely nauseous, and even though she got a full-night's sleep, she doesn't feel like she slept at all. When she woke up, she told me she had a bad dream. She said that in her dream, she was walking in the wooded area behind her house, constantly looking around because she thought she was being followed. Suddenly, she just collapsed, and the last thing she saw was on the ground. She didn't know what to make of it, never seeing the symbol before.

She described it to me as a giant circle with an X through it.

I think He's getting to her. I haven't told her anything yet. I still feel the less she knows, the better off she will be. However, if it continues to get worse, I may have to tell her. This is starting to get a little too personal. He is going after the one closest to me, in an effort to get me. I must find a way to stop this, to stop........Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment